Become our IIBA® Chapter Sponsor
We are looking for sponsors who have ties to the Business Analysis community and are interested in promoting the role of the Business Analyst. As a West Central Florida IIBA® Sponsor, you show you are committed to the advancement of your employees by providing an opportunity for them to develop the knowledge and skills required of successful business analysis professionals. You also demonstration your organization is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in your workforce, your processes, and your products and services.
* Currently 9 months out of a year
** Currently 12 months out of the year
All sponsorships are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
- Visibility on the Chapter's site as a committed supporter with link to the company's web site.
- Provide time during each meeting allowing the Premier Chapter Sponsor or Chapter Patron for an event to give a quick announcement about their company, or specific recognition of the sponsor/patron from the podium, along with a brief mention of the sponsor's/patron's company.
- Allow Premier Chapter Sponsor to present at one meeting per year.
- Include Premier Chapter Sponsor on all meeting invites and other communication to membership.
- Include Chapter Patrons on materials and invitations relating to the specific event or item provided. (e.g. brochures can include the logo of the company that provided the printing services.)
- All Chapter signage should include the Premier Chapter Sponsor's logo.
To become a sponsor, contact VPMarketing@wcf.theiiba.org